If you have a hearing impairment, there are a number of signed videos you can access via the Citizens Advice service website.

If you contact us in person, many of our staff have basic sign language skills and if you need further advice we can arrange for signing interpreters.

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestShare on LinkedInEmail this to someone