Can I claim council tax support?

Local authorities in England are responsible for running their own local schemes for help with council tax. These are called Council Tax Reduction schemes. They are also sometimes known as Council Tax Support.

In Hyndburn Council tax support is limited to a maximum of 80% of your Council tax for people of working age and how much you get will depend on your personal circumstances.

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestShare on LinkedInEmail this to someone