Immigration advisers

Proving your right to reside and intention to settle in the UK can be difficult. If you’re unsure about your rights and status you can get help from an adviser.

All immigration advisers must be registered with the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC), or be an adviser with an organisation which is exempt from registration such as Citizens Advice Bureaux.  However, Citizens Advice Hyndburn is allowed only to give advice up to level 1, advice and assistance and more complex matters such as casework, advocacy and representation must be referred on to a specialist.

Giving advice when you are not regulated is a criminal offence. Here you’ll find information on how to choose a regulated adviser.

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestShare on LinkedInEmail this to someone