What if I can’t afford my rent or council tax top ups?

If your housing or council tax benefit payments do not cover your full rent, you could be entitled to claim payments through Hyndburn Council’s Discretionary Scheme. Follow the link for eligibility and to apply. This scheme may also help with deposits, rent in advance or removal fees.

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestShare on LinkedInEmail this to someone