What if I have no money?

If you can’t meet the basic needs of yourself or your family and need urgent help, you could get a grant from Lancashire’s Care and Urgent Needs Support Scheme. To apply please ring 0300 123 6735.

If you have applied for certain benefits, you could apply for a short term benefit advance, use the link to find out more.

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestShare on LinkedInEmail this to someone