What should I do if I am homeless?

Your first point of contact should be the council’s Housing Advice Service at Scaitcliffe House. The council may have a legal duty to provide you with accommodation, particularly in an emergency.

The charity Shelter has advice on what you can do if you are homeless, or pop along to Maundy Relief on Abbey Street.

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestShare on LinkedInEmail this to someone