Who can help?

Hyndburn Citizens Advice Bureau can help with the process from a mandatory reconsideration right up to the appeal stage.

You can also get help from Scaitcliffe Community Centre, Maundy Relief,  Age UK Lancashire and Lancashire County Council Welfare Rights Service.

The Welfare Rights Service may be able to represent you at an appeal hearing. You can contact them on 0300 123 6739.

If you are experiencing financial difficulty whilst waiting for a decision, contact any of these organisations as they may be able to help and may refer you to the local food bank for a food parcel.

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestShare on LinkedInEmail this to someone